Monday 12 May 2014

JOURNEY TO BORNEO ISLAND

27/6/2009..Sarawak Borneo,East Malaysia


 First my journey..from Schipol go to  KLIA Kuala Lumpur,MALAYSIA...From KLIA Kuala Lumpur to Kuching Airport.Arrive at Sibu Airport I waiting my friend Mr.Derrick Daeron to pick me up at Airport.After he pick me up at Sibu Airport,we running fast go to boat ekspress because at 6 p.m all boat ekpress service closed which bring passenger to Kapit Town.My friend told me Kapit town is a very nice place to visit. He is the one of ex co-worker HMC as position OCS still remember me. After I retired at HMC,we still keep in touch.Okey reader from my photo, I presented my journey to you all.
Firstly my friend bring me to Sungai Tisa Homestay,wowwwww it so cool, modern longhouse,clean and beautiful longhouse. The people here is very friendly.





When i arrive at Sungai Tisa,everyone at Longhouse que up to shake my hand and say SELAMAT DATAI(wish to welcome)..Kind of people here is very friendly.After night at 31/5/2009 I am suprise and shock when Chief Village told me tonight is Gawai Festival.
 The Old Man drinking rice wine with a bowl when Gawai Festival after midnight at 1/06/2009,after finish the rice wine in bowl the old man said GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAI LANTANG SENANG NGUAN MENUA its mean LONG LIVE AND LIFE TO BECOME A RICH IN THE WORLD.

Long boat is the most important transportation for any part of Kapit Division area. Kapit is a small town which residents crowded and also use car as transportation, Long boat is the mostly uses rather than car.

 from DD...


No comments:

Post a Comment